Steps to Register for the School Bus
- Register your child(ren) each school year.
- Only one bus transportation form per family is required.
- Obtain a blank bus registration form from the school, the Bus Office or the link below.
- Complete the bus registration form, sign it and either email, fax or hand carry the completed form to your bus office. Address, telephone and email information is located below. You also may leave the bus registration form at the school along with your school registration materials and it will be forwarded to the bus office.
- If you register prior to August 10th, bus passes and route schedules will be mailed out to the address you provided during annual school registration. If you register after that date, your bus office will tell you when you can pickup your bus pass and route schedule information.
Both the authority and the responsibility for school bus transportation belong to the Ramstein Student Transportation Office (STO), which is located in Building 904 on the Ramstein ES campus. Inquiries about school bus passes, bus routes, delays in students’ arrival home after school, complaints or concerns about bus misconduct should be directed to: 06371-47-2877.
Building 904, Entrance E
Ramstein Elementary School
Fax DSN: 480-3840
Ramstein Transportation Office